Attom Tech TDS/EC/Temperature 3-in-1 LCD Screen Water Quality Tester
- 3-in-1 Function. Test TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), EC (Electrical Conductivity) and temperature at the same time. Its measuring range of TDS is 0-9999 ppm with ± 2% accuracy, while the EC range 0-9999 us/cm and the temp range is 32-212°F/0-99°C with ±0.1℃ accuracy.
- Auto Hold and Turn Off. The reading result will be auto-locked on LCD in seconds. To save the power supply, the water tester will shut down automatically after 2 minutes stand by.
- Applications. Widely be used for all Water Quality Testing, Water Purification Applications, Aquaculture, Hydroponic, Pool & Spa, Colloidal Silver, Water Treatment and more. It’s a must-have handy tool for every household, testing for tap water, filtered water, distilled water, bottled water, well water, refrigerated water, etc.
- High Accuracy. With premium quality titanium alloy probe and ACT (Automatic Temperature Compensation) function, the water quality tester reads accurately at various temperatures.
1x 3-in-1 TDS EC Temperature Meter
1x Carrying Cases with Clip
– Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
– Equipped with backlit LCD for easy reading:
If TDS≤40, the backlit color is green
If TDS>40, the backlit color is red.
– Auto-Lock Function: From test beginning, the reading can be stabilized in seconds, and locked automatically for easy read and record.
– Hold Function: Before reading locked automatically, the reading can be locked manually if press “HOLD”.
– Factory Calibrated: No need calibration by user.
– Auto-Off in 2 Minutes to conserve battery.
– A colorful TDS chart on the back to explains ppm readings.
– Includes a protective carrying case with belt clip, easy to carry.
– Measuring Range:
TDS: 0 – 9990 ppm (parts per million)
Conductivity: 0 – 9990 µs/cm
Degrees Celsius: 0.1 – 50.0°C
Fahrenheit: 32.0 – 122.0°F
– Accuracy: ± 2% F.S
– Net Weight: 1.78oz (51g)
– Size: 6.3 x 1.2 x 0.62 inches (162 x 29.5 x 16mm)